Free Resources for Learning at Home
With the recent COVID-19 situation around the world many parents have had to implement a remote learning program from home. We found a common issue of parents not having access to hands on Literacy and Numeracy resources so I have developed some FREE resources for learning at home.
We have just completed six fantastic weeks of online learning (a credit to our local schools) and incorporated these number cards into our daily learning.
Maddison had fun using all the cards, she really loved the number cards and making her own math problems.
I would recommend the shapes and number flashcards for ages 2 – 10 and the colour flashcards for ages 2 – 5.
I recommend cutting then laminating the flashcards to keep for multiple uses.
Ideas for extra learning with the number, shape and colour flashcards
- Unscramble/ordering numbers
- Matching with objects around the house or a second set of cards
- Solving problems using the + – x = cards
- Whiteboard tracing/writing
- Playdough play by making numbers and shapes from snakes click for Recipe
- Graphing objects (we love rocks and pompoms)
- Sensory play find objects counting, colour, shape
- Rainbow matching colours
Let us know in the comments below how you plan to use your cards or any other resources you would love us to make.