Toodyay Fairytale Farm
Wheatbelt Kids visited Toodyay Fairytale Farm last month before the COVID-19 temporary closed all parks and attractions.
We had a wonderful time exploring all the sculptures and small houses around the park. There are over 70 sections each with their own nursery rhyme or fairy tale to see and interact with, there are also daily guest appearances and lots of farm animals to cuddle and pet.
The Toodyay Fairytale Farm also includes a huge activity area including a playground with boat, maze, croquet, bocce, bowling, giant connect 4, jenga, bean bag tossing and a picnic area with shade and tables.
Maddison’s favorite parts of the farm were the elves making shoes, the three little pigs, the Mad Hatters Tea Party and feeding the hungry billy goats.
Watch our adventure below.
Lots to do
- Bring the family and wander the gardens, finding characters and enjoying the sculptures
- Discover who lives in the cottages
- Pat and feed the friendly farm animals
- Have a picnic
- Enjoy the outdoor activities
- Discover the vintage toys and farming memorabilia
- Book your next Birthday party, school excursion, playgroup outing, mothers group etc
*Currently closed due to COVID-19 please follow the Toodyay Fairytale Farm Facebook page for updates on reopening
Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and every day in the school holidays.
Children (2yrs-16yrs): $9
Children under 2yrs FREE
Party/Group bookings welcome